Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Best SQ Coaxials, Components under $150?

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
brentbarrie
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Best SQ Coaxials, Components under $150?

Post by brentbarrie »

Id like to spend $150 or less on each a set of components, and a set of coaxials. What are the best brands? Looking for the best sound quality in these speakers. I plan on powering them with a 4 channel Hifonics amp.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I'm using a pair of arc audio 5022's they are low power but sound great. I'd look into that for some nice coax's I got those for 20 shipped. I think the RE comp set is about $150. I think you can get some CDT comps some where online for around there with some free dynomat.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

arc has a nice set of comps in that area and bravox has some nice coaxs, REs comps arnt done yet and thats all i can think of right now.
brentbarrie
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Post by brentbarrie »

How about Alpine's? I know their priced pretty good and in my range and have been recommended to me by a lot of people. Im not sure if they are a very good SQ though. What would you say?

Where can I find the brands you guys mentioned?

Thanks.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

my buddy has home type-s coax's. Ran off the hu, so it sounds like every other speaker ran off an hu. I'd say if you were gonna go with alpine stick with the type R's and up
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

brentbarrie
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Silverdale, WA

Post by brentbarrie »

Thats guys. I appreciate it.
Post Reply