Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
panasonic cq-c1311nw
panasonic cq-c1311nw
Hi all. I don't know if any of you has this (panasonic cq-c1311nw) head unit, but my question is related with the input to the antena cable...I have no idea what type of entry is that one in the head unit,so i don't know what kind of adapter should i buy...the default antena cable of the car is a normal female antena cable. Anyone can help?
tks
tks
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
Devin, that Opel GT was a US only model. I doubt that europe has any parts to hop that little car up. BTW...it was my dream car when I was 6..hell I still would like one. then take the little 1.9l out, install a buick 3.8L Turbo from a GN, tub it, and then race it. ooooooohhhh yeea...that would be sweeet!
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact: