Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

wolfpack audio buisness cards!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

k ull have to wait till i get home to get the psd and i have to stop at the lawyers on the way home!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
lost05
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: Indianapolis IN

Post by lost05 »

all of them are great number 6 is awesome
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

two4fifteen wrote:i liked #6 before i even seen everyone agreeing on it
same here
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

you all hate #6 compared to how much I like it.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Oh yea??!! Well, when I'm done with them, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CHOOSE!!! MUHAHA!
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I'm leaning more towards #7.

I think it would look better in card form.
raw9283
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Post by raw9283 »

I like 1 and 2, they just look clean, and I like the watermark type wolf logo in the lower right corner.

7 looks kinda like a phonebook or newspaper ad to me.
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

it just "Feels" like a business card should be all one color, i dunno why. but thats just me.

It just "feels" as if a business card should be all one color. I don't know why, but that's just how it feels to me.

I felt bad for my poor grammar above so I had to redo it, sorry...

And Bill you designed those very good.
and that was sarcasm if you English people didn't catch it...

oh dear god someone stop me.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

...stop thinking aloud...

you loon...
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

update

Post by Bwcad1 »

update on the cards this is my final overall design but i still want will to toy around with it. but these are all the components i want on the car please post comments about it likes dislikes or anything like that also these will be on a carbon fiber back ground not just black. will i have the files on my server pm me and i will give you the login information. to get the files. Also im looking for a fairly expeireced web coder to do some work for me im willing to pay and there is plenty of work so please let me know if your interested.

Image
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply