Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Install problems

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

HA I was SO correct.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

ur always right justin!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
naksteve
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by naksteve »

Justin from Detroit wrote:Did you use a wire adapter? Sounds like it may be getting constant power, but not getting the ACC power to turn it on. A lot of decks have a built in "security" light which will blink when it doesn't have acc power.
yeah, that's how my nak deck works with its "security flashing light" I feel just attracts attention (my last one was ripped off). One time I wired up a deck in my competition days with ACC fused directly to the battery, This allowed me to turn the systemon without keys.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

naksteve wrote:yeah, that's how my nak deck works with its "security flashing light" I feel just attracts attention (my last one was ripped off). One time I wired up a deck in my competition days with ACC fused directly to the battery, This allowed me to turn the systemon without keys.

i used to do that with a truck i took to shows back when most people didnt know what subs were...id leave the door open and the radio on but not crazy loud and people would come over and check it out....
Post Reply