Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

i feel lost...

Post all your general car audio questions here.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I came to the same point a few years ago. I had just finished redoing my install in my 90 grand am, so I stepped back, and couldn't think of a thing to do. Two weeks later the car was sold, and I was starting on my S10.

Honestly man its a good point to be at. Just enjoy it for a while, and it will hit you what you want to do next. I still haven't made it there with the accord. It seems like the more $$$ you spend, the more you have to do to reach that point that you are happy with things like they are.
lost05
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: Indianapolis IN

Post by lost05 »

i dont have this problem yet.. but i expect some day i will maybe
Post Reply