Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hello

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
doblebo
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:46 pm

Hello

Post by doblebo »

Hello,
I was doing some searching and I think I've stumbled onto a great resource here :fing02: . Looking through the posts, I am greatful to have found a place that has such active contributions from industry professionals and serious enthusiasts.

I am a real amateur when it comes to this stuff. I've installed 2 amps into my car (Hifonics Z4000 pushing component speakers and Hifonics Atlantis pushing Audiobahn ALUM15X) with a farad cap (Digital Lightning Audio). This setup is pretty cheap and I'm hoping to slowly move towards a higher quality setup without spending too much money - if that is even possible.

Thanks for reading this :bow
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

Welcome to the Forums. Glad you found them informative.

Im pretty sure that after being on this site for a while, you will be changing your current set up :fing02:

Enjoy your stay!!!!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

Welcome to the boards, this is a great place to be, fueled with some great people too. Anyone on here, could lead you forward in any system qualities you are looking for.

Thanks for signing up, and again welcome!
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Welcome aboard.

You may not get the worlds cheapest system, but we can guide you in the right direction for the best for your money.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

welcome welcome hope you find your stay informative and were all here to help you out..
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

You have joined a community of installer, shop owners, and some of the most serious competitors/enthusiasts in the car audio scene. The questions you ask will always get answered, they don't put up with crap talkin in here so everyone gets a fair shake, and above all....the level of professionalism and knowledge in car audio far exceeds any other forum I have been on. Welcome to Caraudiocentral.net! We look forward to working with you on getting your car where you want it to be.

Joe
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

which one of those am i??? or am i just a mix of them all jack of all trades master of none thats what i refert to myself as~!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

well I managed two of the three, but I think you will qualify for all three. You go boy!!!



(applause can be heard worldwide...)
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

lol thanks for the ego boost... its gonna be hard to fit my big head throught the door now! im not quite a shop owner (yet) but i do have an install and accesory sales buisness. so i gues i got 2.5 down!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

well yea...I was never an "installer". I hold that position in high regard. I co-owned/managed a store here in the OKC area back in the 90's. So my 2.0 average is right on. I have installed speakers and amps before, but an installer IMHO, is much much more.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Post Reply