Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What does your system consist of?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

cd player: Alpine 7893

speakers: fronts are stock for now, rears are old Pioneers, soon to be replaced with Infinity 62.5i's.

wiring: KnuKoncepts 8gauge.

sub: 15" Adire Audio Tempest in a 4.3 cu. ft. box tuned to 28hz

sub amp: for now a RF 3001. soon to be a JBL 600.1

future plans are maybe component sets and a 4 channel amp.
bigbassman
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Dawson, WV

Post by bigbassman »

Current Setup

Head Unit: Panasonic 802 Ghost
Front Stage: Coustic Convertible 5.25" components with Adire Koda Crossovers
Front Woofer: Adire Koda 8" in a .35 sealed box
Front Amp: Coustic 320qe (40 x 4 @ 4 ohm)
Sub Stage: 18 Resonant Engineering RE Series 8"
Sub Box: 14.5 cuft vented wall / 170 sq inches of port, tuned to 33hz
Sub Amp Modified Mmats d300hc (1850 watts @ 1 ohm)
Electrical System Excessive Amperage 200 amp alternator, 3 Everstart MAXX Batteries
Wiring Tsunami 1/0 throughout

Current MECA Competitor, SPL, and SQ

2k4 MECA WV SPL Champion
2k4 MECA WV SQ Points Champion

Loyd L.
headknocker
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:35 am
Location: Atlantic City,NJ area

Post by headknocker »

The gear is in a '98 Honda CRV.

HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-X717
Speakers: Aura MR6.1 comps in kicks, Aura MR62 Integrated comps(rear fill)
Sub: Cerwin Vega V-Max 12"(ported) in a stealth MDF/fiberglass spare tire well enclosure
Amps: US Acoustics USX-4065 and US Acoustics USX-2080
Wiring,D-blocks,etc: The generic stuff at Parts Express
headknocker
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:35 am
Location: Atlantic City,NJ area

Post by headknocker »

Hey bigbassman! I noticed that you're from WV. I'm a big WVU football fan. We saw them against UConn,Rutgers, and BC this year. It was pretty darn cold in Morgantown two weeks ago for the BC game(what an ugly mess for the WVU faithful).
bigbassman
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Dawson, WV

Post by bigbassman »

headknocker wrote:Hey bigbassman! I noticed that you're from WV. I'm a big WVU football fan. We saw them against UConn,Rutgers, and BC this year. It was pretty darn cold in Morgantown two weeks ago for the BC game(what an ugly mess for the WVU faithful).
I caught the East Carolina game.. nice and reletively warm....

I'm thinking about making the trip to the Gator Bowl.. but I don't wanna watch my Eerr's take a beating....

Loyd L.
NDMstang65
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:05 pm
Location: Covington,VA

Post by NDMstang65 »

bigbassman wrote:I caught the East Carolina game.. nice and reletively warm....

I'm thinking about making the trip to the Gator Bowl.. but I don't wanna watch my Eerr's take a beating....

Loyd L.
Jingle Bells, Miami smells, West Virginia laid an egg, the Cavaliers lost their wheels, and TECH went all the way. HEY!

:D :D :D

GO HOKIES!!!!

Maybe the force will be with us in Nawlins! :s_thumbup

Only gear that is installed right now is:
Panasonic Ghost 802u
Arc Audio 4150cxlr
CDT Sat Net crossovers
And a set of Nick Morgan componets that i threw together :)
hype
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:24 pm

Post by hype »

Pioneer DEH-P4600 MP3 Deck
Zapco I-6902 - 6X9's for the rear
Zapco I-6.2 - 6.5" Component Set for the door panels
Zapco I-450 - 4 Channel Amp.. for the interior
Rockford Fosgate 2 10" Subs
Rockford Folgate Power 500bd Amp.. this runs the subs...

this is my first custom system everythings brand new besides the subs and deck but hopefully i'll be getting a new head unit pretty soon..
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

hmmm...nope..I shall resist...haha
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

three philippino boys with kazoos, and an AM transistor radio.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Sooo Kiki, when the Philippino boys play, would you say that is Lollakazooza
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Post Reply