How much was that alarm? Where did you get it?
I may just get one. The one I have is older but still good. It doesnt have the glass sensor, hood bolt or window module. However I can add this stuff to it...
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
I hate people
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- GlassWolf
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 6725
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Contact:
$245 for the alarm
$70 for the bypass
$30 for the glass break mic
$50 for the 4 window module
microwave sensor was a freebie
the battery backed siren and hood bolt together were about $200
I got the alarm from a compustar dealer, and got the sensors from another supplier
$70 for the bypass
$30 for the glass break mic
$50 for the 4 window module
microwave sensor was a freebie
the battery backed siren and hood bolt together were about $200
I got the alarm from a compustar dealer, and got the sensors from another supplier

GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Not a bad price at all on the alarm...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- GlassWolf
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 6725
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Contact:
actually I looked again.
the siren was about $34 and the electronic hod bolt was $65
http://www.autotoys.com has both along with a ton of other add-on sensors and triggers.
my thing right now is hunting for the alarm info for the OEM alarm on a Jeep so I can add window roll up and sunroof closing, and impact sensing to the factory alarm.
It seemed like a neat idea, but I need to find some of the trigger lines, and isolate them with diodes to make it all work.
the siren was about $34 and the electronic hod bolt was $65
http://www.autotoys.com has both along with a ton of other add-on sensors and triggers.
my thing right now is hunting for the alarm info for the OEM alarm on a Jeep so I can add window roll up and sunroof closing, and impact sensing to the factory alarm.
It seemed like a neat idea, but I need to find some of the trigger lines, and isolate them with diodes to make it all work.

GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator