Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Sorting the good bad and ugly
-
jamesavery22
- Junior Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am
Sorry for bein a pain...
macaudio/// anyone know?
Big in europe
Check out the link, will be glad if it were rated.
http://www.mac-audio.de/index_en.asp
Cheers
macaudio/// anyone know?
Big in europe
Check out the link, will be glad if it were rated.
http://www.mac-audio.de/index_en.asp
Cheers
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
Now that MB Quart is now owned my Maxxsonics, will it drop into the AVOID list (subwoofers), or will Hifonics subwoofers become Highly Recommended? LoL... I don't even jude a product by its company anymore. My stuff is a all a few years old and purchased based on tedious research. I really wish it was as easy as judging a product by the brand.
This list has got me questioning how bad my Audiobahn ALUM15X really is. It hits hard, but I'm going to check some of these recommended woofers to see if I can afford to upgrade the sound quality. I like the woofer (spent like $100 plus shipping) though.
This list has got me questioning how bad my Audiobahn ALUM15X really is. It hits hard, but I'm going to check some of these recommended woofers to see if I can afford to upgrade the sound quality. I like the woofer (spent like $100 plus shipping) though.
-
diceman1000
- Senior Member
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:28 am
- Location: belleville,ks
...
correct me if i'm wrong,but i beliieve that mb quart is owned by the rockford corporation now,not maxxsonics...
Damon
Damon
expect the worst,hope for the best,and take it as it comes...live life to the fullest,alway cherish your family and friends,especialy your wife and kids
HU:ECLIPSE CD8051
FS:CDT CL61A's
F.AMP:MONITOR 1 MK2.70
RS:N/A
SUBS:TWO eD 13Kv2's in 1.25 cubes ea.,sealed
SUB AMP:CROSSFIRE BMF600D@1 OHM
WIRING:SCOCHE EFX,STREETWIREZ
CAP:STINGER 1 FARAD
BATT.:OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

HU:ECLIPSE CD8051
FS:CDT CL61A's
F.AMP:MONITOR 1 MK2.70
RS:N/A
SUBS:TWO eD 13Kv2's in 1.25 cubes ea.,sealed
SUB AMP:CROSSFIRE BMF600D@1 OHM
WIRING:SCOCHE EFX,STREETWIREZ
CAP:STINGER 1 FARAD
BATT.:OPTIMA YELLOW TOP
http://www.maxxsonics.com/news_MBQuart.htmldiceman1000 wrote:correct me if i'm wrong,but i beliieve that mb quart is owned by the rockford corporation now,not maxxsonics...
Damon
In support of the information you provided, I'd like to offer some clarification as to Rockford's position in this...Lake Zurich IL. - Maxxsonics USA, the parent and manufacturer of Hifonics, Crunch, and Autotek mobile audio sound systems, has acquired the MB Quart brand and its speaker manufacturing facility in Obrigheim, Germany.
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stor ... ily28.html
Rockford also sold the North American rights to and the German assets of its MB Quart loudspeaker brand to Maxxsonics of Lake Zurich, Ill., for about $850,000.
