Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
jamesavery22
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am

Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

Post by jamesavery22 »

Im sorry if I missed it. Im guessing this is something people ask a lot. I read through the FAQs but never saw it. I swore, years ago when I still messed around with car stereos, there was a website that had tons of PDFs that had walkthroughs with pictures on how to uninstall your stock deck. For the life of me I can't find it anywhere. Been googling everything I can think of.

Is there still a place like that online now? I found one that wants $ for each document. Not going to do that.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

jamesavery22
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am

Post by jamesavery22 »

ALL Removal Instructions, Car Stereo, Front and Rear Speaker, $8.99

Not going to pay for this. I can figure it out on my own, I just like to read ahead and be sure.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol
jamesavery22
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am

Post by jamesavery22 »

Justin from Detroit wrote:They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol

lol great. Everyone gets treats while I get solely sold out.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
jamesavery22
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am

Post by jamesavery22 »

KikiTheCat wrote:http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.

Thank you very much. Thats actually the site I used many years back
Jaydee23
Junior Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:38 am
Contact:

Post by Jaydee23 »

I was in the middle of installation so i was desperate to remove the panel in my 2000 solara quickly and paid the money..got ripped off..no other words to describe..only difference between the "free" and"pay" page was like 1 picture and caption..absolutley no help whatsoever :help:
Post Reply