Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Future system

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

My computer has no sense at all, a total of 156mb, i can't seem to do shit on this thing. Only this site, and listing to kotton mouth kings, thats all this thing can do. Anyway back to the audio, oh, and how come you can;t IM msn and aim?? Where would a good place for my amp to be at, under the seat? is that an allright place for it? When I also ask the audio guy to build me a box, what info do I take to him?
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

IT'S DONE!! IT'S DONE!!

Yes, four RE8's, powered off a kickerkx600. Damn does it get loud, I’m sitting here with ringing ears. The box was sealed btw, I had no room if I went ported. Now all I need are some good components. Back the RE8's, I wanna thank the board and it's posters for showing me the way. :bow I will be taking some pics hopefully if I can get the camera, The box isn't carpeted yet, so Don't say anything bout that yet, and I still don’t have to much room for this amp ether. All in all, I’ve never heard a 8" subwoofer, now Im a believer :thumbsup
bigbassman
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Dawson, WV

Post by bigbassman »

glad it worked out well for you... :)

I'm still running 8's myself, due to a delay in new wooferages..

Loyd L.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

someone drive down and let me hear this sht...seriously... :P do thet 8"s get pretty low? how do they handle songs such as late night tip?

edit: i think i'm going to order 3 or 4 RE8"s just for the hell of it.. put them each in .5ft^3 sealed boxes and pretty much do the same thing this guy did... if i like, i keep, if i don't like, i sell.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

High Society wrote:IT'S DONE!! IT'S DONE!!

Yes, four RE8's, powered off a kickerkx600. Damn does it get loud, I’m sitting here with ringing ears. The box was sealed btw, I had no room if I went ported. Now all I need are some good components. Back the RE8's, I wanna thank the board and it's posters for showing me the way. :bow I will be taking some pics hopefully if I can get the camera, The box isn't carpeted yet, so Don't say anything bout that yet, and I still don’t have to much room for this amp ether. All in all, I’ve never heard a 8" subwoofer, now Im a believer :thumbsup
Glad to see my RE8 could go to good use. :thumbsup
bigbassman
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:14 pm
Location: Dawson, WV

Post by bigbassman »

Darthness wrote:someone drive down and let me hear this sht...seriously... :P do thet 8"s get pretty low? how do they handle songs such as late night tip?

edit: i think i'm going to order 3 or 4 RE8"s just for the hell of it.. put them each in .5ft^3 sealed boxes and pretty much do the same thing this guy did... if i like, i keep, if i don't like, i sell.
they shine ported :)

where are you located, I may end up in / through your area going to shows..

Loyd L.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

Charleston, SC,you're ever in the area, hit me up for sure.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Darthness wrote:Charleston, SC,
dude, I used to live in Sumter. I like Charleston, and Columbia, but I was glad to get away from Sumter.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I got around to listening some diff kind of music, I popped in some punk, and they are hitting every note. I never liked to listen to anything but bigbass, cuz I never thought that rock music really sounded good(had much bass) but they were moving on some punk. I listened to some steve miller, and I'll never look at classic rock the same way. I like to listen to classic rock, but never in a car with beats, but now I'll jam out to some tom petty or joe walsh :) These 8's are every thing and more, btw yes I did get a RE boner. 8" btw lol
Post Reply