Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Defering to your knowledge of Brakes... Squeaking...
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
Damn right they have no choice don't back down. Like i said call vw customer service and let them know how your being treated. I have been pretty pissed of before talking to dealers but i refuse to not get what my warranty say's i should. shit i even had GM engineers fly out to my dealer to look at my blazer when the rear axle went. I went full retard...
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
no but seriuously... I have the video rendered... I am just going to send it to them so they can hear the problem... I will contact my dealer later today... I mean the guys are nice and everything... I have nothing wrong with that... They tried to replicate the problem but couldnt, obviously it was because they only drove it 5 miles... the problem starts to happen after the rotors warm up and expand, then bingo... they howl like banshees...
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
It would be nice if that was a feasible option right now... My dealership is about 1 hr away and work is really hectic right now... Taking time off would seriously compromise my workload...
I am going to call ahead and see what can be done...
If its possible to have them watch the video and or come to me that would be best... If not I'll try your suggestion on a weekend if at all possible...
Jason
I am going to call ahead and see what can be done...
If its possible to have them watch the video and or come to me that would be best... If not I'll try your suggestion on a weekend if at all possible...
Jason
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:

