Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Sorting the good bad and ugly
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
Awesome list William.
Separating things into amps and such is going to make that thing a lot more useful. I guess Nakamichi h/u's still have enough reliability problems to not be categorized as "Highly Recommended" or did their SQ go down as well? and McIntosh and Denon aren't common enough brands for a list designed to help out the common newb.
I like it. Short and sweet.

-Fishy
Separating things into amps and such is going to make that thing a lot more useful. I guess Nakamichi h/u's still have enough reliability problems to not be categorized as "Highly Recommended" or did their SQ go down as well? and McIntosh and Denon aren't common enough brands for a list designed to help out the common newb.
I like it. Short and sweet.
-Fishy
-
NaughtyTegRoc
- Member
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 3:34 am
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
LOL, I didn't realize that. I think when Basstronics copied the link, he didn't really copy the link, just what you see: http:://www.ljlsdjfdsf...oijsdf.htm (example) where the ... should have more info.JeremyC wrote:Looks good guys, only two things I noticed
in the sub section the manufactor (highly recomended) right below focal
and the link to send corections to is wrong
Awesome list William.
Separating things into amps and such is going to make that thing a lot more useful. I guess Nakamichi h/u's still have enough reliability problems to not be categorized as "Highly Recommended" or did their SQ go down as well? and McIntosh and Denon aren't common enough brands for a list designed to help out the common newb.
I like it. Short and sweet.
-Fishy
Thanks, but it wasn't all me. There were a few people who contributed.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
-
crzystng
- Member
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Contact:
I am not seeing anything about butler in the amps section? hehe how bout any thing with a zed audio board in it? lanzar opti drive? early models of course. profile? clarion? linear power? milbert? MMATS? mobile authority? (not ma audio) phaze audio? Alto Mobile? ample audio? autotek? mark antony? swiss?
subs: soundsplinter? atomic? SEAS? older tha punch classic seris from fosgate. hollywood sound labs? soundstorm? koiler(BAD) massive audio? ultra linear? ultimate? FUNKY PUPS RULE ALL LMAO
loudspekaers: peerless? eton? audux? fostex? AURA? phass? USD? illusion audio?
H/U: denon, rockford fosgate, kenwood eXcelon,
also I dont see anything relating to wiring? sup with dat?
jsut thought I would throw a few more brands in the mix here for ya
subs: soundsplinter? atomic? SEAS? older tha punch classic seris from fosgate. hollywood sound labs? soundstorm? koiler(BAD) massive audio? ultra linear? ultimate? FUNKY PUPS RULE ALL LMAO
loudspekaers: peerless? eton? audux? fostex? AURA? phass? USD? illusion audio?
H/U: denon, rockford fosgate, kenwood eXcelon,
also I dont see anything relating to wiring? sup with dat?
jsut thought I would throw a few more brands in the mix here for ya
There was some discussion about Elemental Design amps earlier in the thread... but they never made it onto the list... they're getting fairly popular, due to the low price.. any thoughts of throwing it in there?
EDIT: um, sorry to revive an old thread, but better than starting a new one I guess... :)
EDIT: um, sorry to revive an old thread, but better than starting a new one I guess... :)