Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Help me! Subs driving me crazy
-
hatbaibay123456
- Junior Member
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 pm
just the name shows me that they aren't meant for a mobile environment.
Are they two ohm subs, 4ohm, or 8ohm?
Just curious. Dont shy away from the Power Acoustic amps, they are outstanding for their price point.
Are they two ohm subs, 4ohm, or 8ohm?
Just curious. Dont shy away from the Power Acoustic amps, they are outstanding for their price point.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Has anyone else checked the link:
http://www.whgoods.com/speakers/9700.html
they say they are car audio subs in a car audio box, but they are reported on in Home theater magz.
am I missing something??
And it also says it is a powered sub. But I see nothing about an amp.
They also remind of the red Volfenhag subs that hit the market awhile back.
Seriously I wouldnt put more than 300 rms on them like falken said.
And to reiterate Joe also, power accoustik is a good brand for the money.
i had a 400 watt PA amp and it NEVER let me down once.
http://www.whgoods.com/speakers/9700.html
they say they are car audio subs in a car audio box, but they are reported on in Home theater magz.
am I missing something??
And it also says it is a powered sub. But I see nothing about an amp.
They also remind of the red Volfenhag subs that hit the market awhile back.
Seriously I wouldnt put more than 300 rms on them like falken said.
And to reiterate Joe also, power accoustik is a good brand for the money.
i had a 400 watt PA amp and it NEVER let me down once.
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
130 oz Scrotum Magnet???
dude, really, I would invest more money in a 10" bazooka tube...decent beats and definately better quality. If you are into the prefab sub stuff.
Not into the pure digital subs, as in, total bs..you don't have digital subs...
I would hate to hear how much you paid for these "amazing" speakers
dude, really, I would invest more money in a 10" bazooka tube...decent beats and definately better quality. If you are into the prefab sub stuff.
Not into the pure digital subs, as in, total bs..you don't have digital subs...
I would hate to hear how much you paid for these "amazing" speakers
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
http://www.trtheaterresearch.com/
Someone posted on these awhile back, recently though...
MSRP of $2,600
lmao
At this point I wouldnt put more than 200 WRMS into each sub.
And to be brutally honest, if you can sell them for price paid or make a profit now is the time to bail. I dont like to tell new people to the board that but lets cut the chase. Those are "white van scam" speakers for Car Audio.
Someone posted on these awhile back, recently though...
MSRP of $2,600
lmao
At this point I wouldnt put more than 200 WRMS into each sub.
And to be brutally honest, if you can sell them for price paid or make a profit now is the time to bail. I dont like to tell new people to the board that but lets cut the chase. Those are "white van scam" speakers for Car Audio.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
scotts1000rr
- Senior Member
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
- Location: wheeling,wv