Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Yay I have Bass again!
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
Yay I have Bass again!
Well thanks to Smoker I have some new Autotek subs running in my truck.
And even though many, including myself, thought that a 2 cuft box would be too big for the application, it sounds great.
Although I will say the extreme low end (under 30hz) is a little weak (Love lockdown - Kanye West doesnt come through as well as I had hoped) however this could be box design or amp and HU settings that I havnt touched yet.
Per Bill's instructions I ditched the DMM settings and did it by ear which was much less frustrating and easier for me anyhow.
All in all they sound great in the downfire and on 800w a piece they sound like monsters! Definitely louder than my Eclipse subs prior to this.
Thanks to all who were involved in the design and purchaseing aspects of this build.
Jason
And even though many, including myself, thought that a 2 cuft box would be too big for the application, it sounds great.
Although I will say the extreme low end (under 30hz) is a little weak (Love lockdown - Kanye West doesnt come through as well as I had hoped) however this could be box design or amp and HU settings that I havnt touched yet.
Per Bill's instructions I ditched the DMM settings and did it by ear which was much less frustrating and easier for me anyhow.
All in all they sound great in the downfire and on 800w a piece they sound like monsters! Definitely louder than my Eclipse subs prior to this.
Thanks to all who were involved in the design and purchaseing aspects of this build.
Jason
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:

