Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Santa Hat Crew?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I got ya brent. I will work on yours tonight ;)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

I'll have to come up with something when I get home from class tonight. I haven't been participating in the avatar games lately :(
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Okay... Ryan's gonna do Brents... If anybody else needs help, let us know... I'm sure one of us would be glad to hook you up ;)

Tis the season for giving after all :D
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap sorry wrong forum.

But I do need a holiday avatar.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I'll have some time tomorrow night to do a couple, so let me know if you need one.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Well Brent here it is

Attached.
Attachments
brent.png
brent.png (20.64 KiB) Viewed 699 times
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

JeremyC wrote: But I do need a holiday avatar.
Here ya go ]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/ ... eremyC.jpg[/IMG]
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
brent
Senior Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Post by brent »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Well Brent here it is
Attached.
Thanks Ryan!! I will go put it up now.
Post Reply