Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

NWS!! Funny!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I didn't realize that scene was that long. I need to watch the extended version I guess!
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

why did you delete the other video? been on here before? yeah that batman video nearly caused me to pee my pants!
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

It was the same one, so I thought it was a double post.

I undeleted it and merged it with your first post. It's the same exact link.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Post Reply