Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Sub recommendations
Replies: 19
by
slick94prix »
Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:43 pm
God, how many of these threads can I start a year :argh
Anywho, my range is between $175-$225 (shipped if possible).
My amp is 1500w rms @ 1 ohm,...
19 Replies
5915 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:02 am
Help on Subwoofer
Replies: 12
by
manny1110 »
Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:55 am
ok soo i need two 12 subs i used to have alpine type r's but blew them both soo i need something with a little more power handling. They will be run...
12 Replies
4664 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:07 am
another bright idea
Replies: 4
by
pimpmaynard »
Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 pm
well, i was looking at the manual for my jl audio 12w3v2d4's and i saw the diagram to wire them to 1ohm. so i rewired them, put them back in the...
4 Replies
2790 Views
Last post by pimpmaynard
Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:48 am
diamond audio d6
Replies: 25
by
basschase »
Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:48 pm
has anyone had any experience with these subs ? i was thinking about getting 2 12's how would they be ?
25 Replies
9704 Views
Last post by cargodz
Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:15 am
Sub ideas for my truck
Replies: 1
by
carco_dr »
Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 pm
2002 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab
I need two 10 subs that will match up with my Rockford Fosgate 501bd amp.
Specs on the amp are: 300 x 1 @ 4 ohm,...
1 Replies
1708 Views
Last post by cargodz
Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:12 am
1 Replies
1475 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:16 pm
sub recommendation please
Replies: 9
by
JoshKeller »
Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:01 pm
I'm looking for two 10 subwoofers for a single cab s10. I figure I can build the box with around .75 - 1cu ft sealed per side (i must be able to put...
9 Replies
3329 Views
Last post by neumann
Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:56 pm
Tweeter recommendations?
Replies: 1
by
jjohan35 »
Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:31 pm
Hi folks,
I bought a set of Morel Tempo 6 component speakers (6.5 ) from my local dealer on sale. Unfortunately my little nephew managed to poke the...
1 Replies
1891 Views
Last post by JeremyC
Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:49 pm
8w7 setup
Replies: 14
by
Nomade30 »
Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Well soon after my engine swap, i plan on changing over to a better dual 12 killer.
I went to a local car audio store to hand in a resume, they...
14 Replies
6271 Views
Last post by cargodz
Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:50 pm
Components 6.5" w/ 2.25" depth
Replies: 6
by
jjohan35 »
Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm
Hi folks,
My friend's Honda Prelude '99 has slim door mounts. He wants good quality components ($200-$250) 6.5 that are under 2 1/4 top mounting...
6 Replies
3840 Views
Last post by Scarrell
Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:21 pm
Good component speakers below 60 RMS?
Replies: 10
by
jjohan35 »
Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 am
Hi folks,
This is a question out of curiosity more than anything. I notice that all the top speaker companies produce component sets that are rated...
10 Replies
6308 Views
Last post by neumann
Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:46 pm
L7 or L5 and 2 or 4
Replies: 12
by
custom creations »
Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:41 am
my brother has two custom boxes that work for the kicker solo baric L7 and L5 and was wondering which one would be the better sub? probablly the L7...
12 Replies
5447 Views
Last post by cargodz
Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:05 am
2 Replies
1869 Views
Last post by colemanyoungerinalaska
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:03 pm
FUSION sub and amp???
Replies: 5
by
chodecz »
Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 am
Hi guys,
Is this Fusion stuff any good??? Is the price good? £1 roughly $2 btw. :)
I know there's a couple of Fusion fanon this forum. Any help...
5 Replies
2934 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 am
Arc Audio Arc 10D4
Replies: 6
by
jjohan35 »
Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:58 pm
Hi folks,
How good are these subs? I don't hear much about Arc Audio's subs (just their amps). And what are they comparable to? Worth buying? I'm...
6 Replies
3652 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 am
Vega V Max
Replies: 8
by
dbdrager »
Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:11 pm
I have been out of the car audio scene for @ 10 years. I am now going to put a system together. I've always ran vega subs. They always needed 2/2.5...
8 Replies
3194 Views
Last post by cargodz
Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:48 am
Rainbow SLX 265 Deluxe versus CSX 265
Replies: 47
by
jjohan35 »
Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:20 pm
Hi folks,
I can't afford anything higher than the above mentioned models from Rainbow. They are $20 apart, so I'm wondering what the differences...
47 Replies
24730 Views
Last post by swimmerdude
Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:23 pm
10" Sub: Diamond or CDT?
Replies: 21
by
jjohan35 »
Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 am
Diamond Audio D310 or CDT EF-100 for SQ? Sorry I can't afford anything more. $100 tops. It'll be in a sealed box in the trunk for my little Civic....
21 Replies
7402 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:31 pm
The Quest for new speakers
Replies: 8
by
Ryan from Ohio »
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:30 am
Well the rainbows are coming out...
So m looking into new speakers.
Make me some suggestions. Most of you know my taste. My price range is flexible...
8 Replies
2554 Views
Last post by cargodz
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:10 am
3 Replies
2204 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 am
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum