Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
16 Replies
6182 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:59 am
WINisd
Replies: 10
by
Tim »
Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:26 am
I am looking at downloading this, and I am wondering is there any specific one to download??
I googled it and came back with several options
beta...
10 Replies
4872 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:34 pm
Newb Needs Help
Replies: 3
by
VATOLOCO_1993SI »
Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:20 am
Hello gent's im new to this site.. Looks like a pretty cool place to find info and answers on audio equipment... So by the way im looking to buy 2 12...
3 Replies
3066 Views
Last post by Tim
Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 am
Sub wiring
Replies: 10
by
Robert Wollenberg »
Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:47 am
ok, first of all, I feel stoopid even asking this question. I should know the answer to it and once someone says it I'll feel even more stoopider I'm...
10 Replies
4668 Views
Last post by Robert Wollenberg
Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:16 pm
Rockford Fosgate P2
Replies: 9
by
falkenbd »
Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:56 am
A friend of mine has 2 12 Rockford Fosgate P2 subs.
He had it all set up in a bandpass box and wired at best buy.
It sounds like complete crap so...
9 Replies
4504 Views
Last post by Tim
Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:26 pm
cheap components
Replies: 11
by
cblaze »
Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:57 pm
what do yall thank about compnents in 50-100 dollar range.ppl on this site dont thank all the cheap stuff is junk.&what brand do yall like
11 Replies
4472 Views
Last post by Tim
Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:24 pm
Pioneer Shallow Subs, any good?
Replies: 24
by
aaron_sk »
Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:10 pm
Right now I'm looking at buying a pair of these subs to use in my Camaro:
I don't have room for a sub box, but cargodz suggested running shallow...
24 Replies
12824 Views
Last post by Tim
Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 am
Speaker Placement
Replies: 12
by
thebigo »
Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:31 am
I originally planned to custom mount 5.5in midbass speakers into my doors but I have a serious moisture problem on the inside of my driver door and I...
12 Replies
4824 Views
Last post by smoker
Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:03 am
best way to repair cone
Replies: 1
by
k0rnyfr33k »
Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:36 pm
hey guys my friend has a speaker that he dosent really want to spend money on reconing....the foam has a cut in it,whats the best way to fix it?
1 Replies
1707 Views
Last post by solacedagony
Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 pm
questions about my sub
Replies: 5
by
Tim »
Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:11 pm
I have an Infinity Kappa 124.7 DVC. (Selectable impedance of 2 or 8 ohms).
It is rated at 350 watts rms, both coils.
I got my first one and ran it...
5 Replies
2638 Views
Last post by Tim
Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Sub Help
Replies: 29
by
g-man »
Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:26 pm
So got some extra money now...nd getting a new car..anw..budget is about $800 nd i'm looking for: one 15'' sub or 2 12'' subs
1st whixh application...
29 Replies
9404 Views
Last post by Tim
Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:51 pm
5 Replies
3236 Views
Last post by colemanyoungerinalaska
Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:11 am
1 ohm load?
Replies: 3
by
cheapaudio »
Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:18 pm
is it possible to run 2, dual 2ohm subs at a 1 ohm load?
3 Replies
2258 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:12 am
need formula for building a box for sub
Replies: 19
by
brentw_07 »
Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:51 am
i have single cab truck and i got an 12 inch sub and i wont it to sound right and ive heard theres a formula u half to go buy i found it one time on...
19 Replies
7054 Views
Last post by brentw_07
Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:28 am
Fi SSD 15 vs DD 3515
Replies: 37
by
coot »
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:33 am
Well i have my ssd which is cool, but i might have the opportunity to trade even for a brand new digital design 3515. Should i make the trade or not...
37 Replies
14200 Views
Last post by subster87
Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:38 am
13 Replies
6024 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am
2ohm -- 4ohm
Replies: 5
by
07grey »
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:22 pm
Can the impedence of a loudspeaker be increased by adding some resistors to the terminals? I have some 2ohm units that keep tripping the protection...
5 Replies
3327 Views
Last post by 07grey
Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Looking for tweeters
Replies: 1
by
thebigo »
Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:19 pm
I'm looking to get a new set of tweeters... They have to be under $100, the cheaper the better, but not too cheap. I know you get what you pay for,...
1 Replies
1990 Views
Last post by Robert Wollenberg
Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:36 am
2 Replies
1976 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:58 pm
Surprised
Replies: 9
by
coot »
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Well since i hooked my ssd up have had a few window issues with the jeep. My passenger front window came off track the other day so today went to try...
9 Replies
3393 Views
Last post by Robert Wollenberg
Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:35 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum