Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
help me install alpine in BMW
Replies: 10
by
lotas »
Fri May 13, 2005 6:19 pm
this kid has a 1985 BMW 325E. He wanted me to install his new alpine deck in it, of course I said well I will look at it, he took it as yes, come...
10 Replies
4590 Views
Last post by JeremyC
Fri May 27, 2005 10:45 am
Cd Playback??
Replies: 8
by
dmeyer07 »
Thu May 26, 2005 4:37 pm
Alpine CDA 9851 is the deck.
The CD: 168 track mp3 roughly 120-600 kbs.
Tlhe problem: While playing the cd, aprx tracks 1-60 play fine, with a...
8 Replies
2987 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Fri May 27, 2005 10:22 am
FYI on security code
Replies: 9
by
71buickfreak »
Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:36 am
I know this thread was closed, but I want to clarify something. While I agree some people do fraudelent things, I did some checking on this guy...
9 Replies
4617 Views
Last post by dmeyer07
Wed May 11, 2005 12:26 pm
Speaker problem
Replies: 2
by
Jammocan »
Thu May 05, 2005 4:03 pm
I recently purchased a 1995 Chrysler Cirrus from a friend. He upgraded the factory stereo which consisted of a pair of tweeters in the dash two door...
2 Replies
2174 Views
Last post by Jonathan
Thu May 05, 2005 6:48 pm
35 Replies
13094 Views
Last post by daykareboards
Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:51 am
Failure of head unit??? help
Replies: 4
by
emforce »
Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:47 am
On my way to work yesterday - my Pioneer DEH-P47DH head unit just quit working - and then it started beepiing and blinking at me- on the order of a 3...
4 Replies
2431 Views
Last post by emforce
Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:43 pm
Questions About Pioneer Head Unit
Replies: 4
by
Harrison486 »
Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:11 pm
Hey guys! What's up?
Anyways, I have a Pioneer DEH-P3500 head unit. I am going to be installing my first sub and amp soon, so I was looking at the...
4 Replies
5029 Views
Last post by audiobass10
Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:12 am
7 Replies
3094 Views
Last post by Mithrandir
Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:28 pm
Cleaning a Volume Pot/Encoder
Replies: 2
by
Fishy »
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:17 am
The rotary volume control has gone wacky on my cde-7831 and I would like to see if I can fix it with a bit of electrical cleaner.
How hard is it...
2 Replies
2352 Views
Last post by Fishy
Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:04 am
Clarion DRZ9255
Replies: 17
by
Fishy »
Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:33 pm
My old Alpine cde-7831 is on its way out so I just ordered a cda-9833($350 shipped) figuring it would have the best SQ for my application. F#1 status...
17 Replies
7851 Views
Last post by Fishy
Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:24 pm
Unwanted Bass Noise
Replies: 14
by
Minorthreat412 »
Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:49 pm
Hi,
I've installed my sound system in my car and I've been getting this bass noise that comes whenever I press any buttons, turn volume all the way...
14 Replies
6147 Views
Last post by Fishy
Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:23 pm
2 Replies
2442 Views
Last post by Fishy
Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:53 pm
Cd player turns on then off.
Replies: 18
by
Meskie »
Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:03 am
Hello, i recently put a cd player into my car and i had it working ok but i had 2 wired crossed cause it kept resetting itself everytime i turned the...
18 Replies
9438 Views
Last post by jonnyb
Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:47 am
Crackling
Replies: 8
by
soul_sound »
Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:16 pm
Ok well first off I'm new to this forum!
Hello!
Okay enough of the idle chit chat and let's get down to business. I have a basic knowledge of stereos...
8 Replies
4117 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:56 am
Series your receiver possible?
Replies: 17
by
rehabb »
Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:29 pm
ok lets say you have a 50X4 receiver.. is it possible to series your RF and your RR speakers and series your LF and your LR so that you will get more...
17 Replies
6169 Views
Last post by rehabb
Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:11 pm
What Headunit?
Replies: 7
by
dmeyer07 »
Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:02 pm
I need some help on buying a hu. my price range is upto $300. I want something that looks nice, as well as sounds nice. I need 2 sets pre-amp out....
7 Replies
3579 Views
Last post by rehabb
Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:52 pm
19 Replies
9284 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:21 am
Bass causing skippage
Replies: 22
by
RamZ »
Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:20 am
I installed my hu yesterday (jvc kd-ar7000) and everything is running fine n dandy. but when i turn it up and the 2 12s get goin, the cd starts to...
22 Replies
10135 Views
Last post by RamZ
Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:46 pm
Pioneer's DEH-9600
Replies: 2
by
jonnyb »
Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:40 am
i was thinking of upgrading from alpine's cda9827 to pioneer's deh9600.
does anyone have feedback about (or own) this model, or about pioneer's line...
2 Replies
4252 Views
Last post by muddybear
Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:00 pm
Panasonic Ghost
Replies: 7
by
audiobass10 »
Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:16 pm
I saw that a couple people own the Panasonic Ghost head units..I was wondering if anyone who has owned them or has had experience with them would...
7 Replies
4413 Views
Last post by dmeyer07
Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:27 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum