Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
Basic wire connection help needed
Replies: 6
by
install1 »
Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:35 am
I have a cd radio with Red (+12V) wire, Black (ground) wire, Orange (Memory) wire, and Orange/white (power antenna) wire. However, on my car wiring I...
6 Replies
30101 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Deck installation
Replies: 3
by
messenja »
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 pm
I wonder if you guys could help me. I have no clue what is wrong and it's been driving me crazy! Just bought a new sony deck (CDXF7710) and popped it...
3 Replies
3280 Views
Last post by Never Too Old
Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:02 pm
Avn 5435
Replies: 3
by
Imprezive »
Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 pm
I recently purchased the eclipse avn 5435. i have the unit installed ,but i havent been able to find my speed sensor that i have to tap into for the...
3 Replies
2343 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:37 pm
Lost my hardware
Replies: 7
by
Never Too Old »
Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:05 pm
Hey all I finally got the time to install my JVC 860 and discover that I don’t have the hardware or the remote control.
Can anyone tell me what the...
7 Replies
3020 Views
Last post by Never Too Old
Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:46 pm
which amperage can i use?
by
jimscreechy »
Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:48 am
there is a 8 amp glass fuse for the accessory line in my car (im installing a new cd receiver)- the fuse is blown, i cant find any 8 amp fuses, can i...
0 Replies
1532 Views
Last post by jimscreechy
Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:48 am
Which deck fits my setup better?
Replies: 7
by
brentbarrie »
Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:55 pm
Does this deck have everything I need for my system?
(2) 12 Apline Type R Subs (Dual 2ohm)
Hifonics BX1605D 1600watt Mono Amp
JVC FM Modulated CD...
7 Replies
3859 Views
Last post by Ranger SVO
Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:43 am
Help Deciding on new Head Unit
Replies: 11
by
brentbarrie »
Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:10 am
Im looking for a new head unit to go with my new setup. I will have the Hifonics BX1506D Amplifier and (2) 12 Alpine SWR-1222D Type-R Series...
11 Replies
6230 Views
Last post by Ranger SVO
Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:06 pm
Alpine CDA-7897B
Replies: 3
by
Vindicate »
Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:47 pm
Is this any good? If I can score one in the boxing day sales I can get one for 250$ Canadian. Thats 215$ American. I just don't want to buy it if...
3 Replies
2298 Views
Last post by brentbarrie
Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:57 am
5 Replies
3196 Views
Last post by naksteve
Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:04 pm
panasonic cq-c1311nw
Replies: 9
by
metaphor »
Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:28 am
Hi all. I don't know if any of you has this (panasonic cq-c1311nw) head unit, but my question is related with the input to the antena cable...I have...
9 Replies
3932 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:22 am
Decent Cheap Decks
Replies: 18
by
Vindicate »
Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:25 am
Hey, I'm looking for a new deck sometime in the near future. I'm not really picky on one brand or the other, but want something thats good for a low...
18 Replies
6656 Views
Last post by ridr4lif
Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:56 pm
Pioneer DEH-8400MP
by
Bwcad1 »
Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:08 am
well guys havin problems with this HU cant play mp3s for some reason. when i got it, it was fine no problems now its kinda skippin. it makes this odd...
0 Replies
2101 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:08 am
Install problems
Replies: 13
by
nykbbal »
Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:36 pm
Hi,
I have recently bought a dash kit for my 97 ford escort and have installed it. Now, I just bought a dual deck and have wired it and everything...
13 Replies
5043 Views
Last post by smoker
Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:23 am
4v rca's that important to sq?
Replies: 7
by
rfvenom »
Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:41 pm
Ive searched for the answer to this question and could't come up with anything. If it has been answered before could someone post a link to the...
7 Replies
4943 Views
Last post by racerraul
Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:55 pm
Pioneer deh4700
Replies: 2
by
01mercLS »
Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:59 pm
lets get some reviews on this one. Do u guys/gals like this HU?
2 Replies
1911 Views
Last post by Bwcad1
Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:09 pm
kenwood kdc mp919
Replies: 3
by
01mercLS »
Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:32 am
i want to buy this HU but someone told me it doesnt have an onboard amp. What exactly does that mean? Does this mean that i wont be able to power my...
3 Replies
2765 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:00 am
Deh-p8400mp
Replies: 18
by
Bwcad1 »
Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:14 am
Hi guys just wanted to check and see what you all thought of this head unit. It’s a pioneer DEH-P8400MP list for 600 on there site but I got it for...
18 Replies
7019 Views
Last post by Jonathan
Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:22 pm
what do you think about these...?
Replies: 10
by
two4fifteen »
Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:58 am
I've been fondling the idea of getting an in dash dvd head unit and have kinda narrowed my search to the following. I was just wandering if any of...
10 Replies
4190 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:15 pm
Alpine Head Unit?
Replies: 11
by
Vindicate »
Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:22 am
Hey, I'm in the market for a new head unit. I like the looks of the Alpine ones. But I can only afford their low end Models, CDE-9845 / CDE-9843 /...
11 Replies
4854 Views
Last post by racerraul
Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:10 am
Deck removal in 95 sunfire
Replies: 5
by
Mithrandir »
Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:18 am
I read on another forum that if you remove the factory deck some features of the car wont work. Is that true? If so what should I do?
5 Replies
2707 Views
Last post by two4fifteen
Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:52 am
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum