Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 12 matches
- Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: XXX's over-rated...a challenge to you.
- Replies: 88
- Views: 28979
- Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:13 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: fiberglass sub enclosures?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5417
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/7placement.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/rightpod.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/leftpod.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/7pod.jpg I love fiberglass :) I can make virtually any shap...
- Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:11 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: fiberglass sub enclosures?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5417
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/filling.jpg Filling.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/wetsanding1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/wetsanding2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/wetsanding3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/al...
- Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:09 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: fiberglass sub enclosures?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5417
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/Fiberglass8.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/Fiberglass9.jpg The back buttoned up Next comes hours on top of hours on top of hours of sanding and filling http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/Fiberglass10.jpg http://...
- Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:07 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: fiberglass sub enclosures?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5417
Welp..here's a bunch of pics of projects that i've been working on the past 2 weeks... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/Fiberglass2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/fiberglass6.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/NDMstang65/fiberglass7.jpg I split the bac...
- Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:00 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Port Question
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5332
- Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:51 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: what can i use on my kick panels?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3067
- Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:37 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: What does your system consist of?
- Replies: 56
- Views: 27635
I caught the East Carolina game.. nice and reletively warm.... I'm thinking about making the trip to the Gator Bowl.. but I don't wanna watch my Eerr's take a beating.... Loyd L. Jingle Bells, Miami smells, West Virginia laid an egg, the Cavaliers lost their wheels, and TECH went all the way. HEY! ...
- Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:50 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: US Amps 400X
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7462
- Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:25 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: US Amps 400X
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7462