Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 6 matches

by Silenkiller
Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:43 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Enclosure Building Question
Replies: 3
Views: 2038

Enclosure Building Question

Ok, my question is:

When your building ur enclosure to specs, and it says lets say, 1.5cuft of space inside, how do u take account for any type of sound dampening spray you apply to the inside - and what about bracing?
by Silenkiller
Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:20 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Two Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1d's VS One 12 Re SE
Replies: 10
Views: 5641

Yeah, plus, it would be easier/cheaper to get a hold of an enclosure for a single 12 sub, than 2. Also, I'm looking for slightly more spl than sq, and, with 2 kappa's, i cant push them to their full potential with only 600 watts, where as I can do that with the RE.
by Silenkiller
Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:47 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Two Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1d's VS One 12 Re SE
Replies: 10
Views: 5641

Two Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1d's VS One 12 Re SE

Two Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1d's VS One 12 Re SE


Ok, which would you say would be louder/deeper and sound better:

(2) KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D 350 RMS
or
(1) 12 inch RE SE 600 RMS

Powered by a 600 Watt Infinity Monoblock.

Oh, and RE SE's are dual 4ohm, meaning it can be wired for 2 ohm right?
by Silenkiller
Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:27 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Good Amplifier Suggestions for (2) KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D
Replies: 10
Views: 4258

I see, ok, well, grah - infinity amps arnt very good then? I can get that 600 watt mono amp for 150 bucks, so thats why I was leaning towards it.

Any good car audio websites out there that you would suggest buying from?
by Silenkiller
Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:16 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Good Amplifier Suggestions for (2) KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D
Replies: 10
Views: 4258

So your all saying that 300 rms to each sub will still make them sound very good, even though they are rated for 350 each? I was worried about not only underpowering them, but trashing my amp, and not having the subs sound up to their potential. Edit: What would you say about a Infinity REF611A 600 ...
by Silenkiller
Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:44 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Good Amplifier Suggestions for (2) KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D
Replies: 10
Views: 4258

Good Amplifier Suggestions for (2) KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D

My budget is looking like 250 dollars to spend on the amp, and I either a: want to know if I can get anything good with that amount of $ to properly power (2) KAPPA PERFECT 12.1D's and if so, what type of amp would it be? Also, if I have to get a 1200watt amp, do you think i'll be needing an alterna...