Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 8 matches

by doblebo
Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:30 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Is this normal?
Replies: 6
Views: 2440

:nono : Not something UPS would do. Maybe your dad is pulling something? Otherwise, call UPS.
by doblebo
Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:42 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: JBL 1200.1 + Alpine Type R 15 inch sub??
Replies: 13
Views: 6788

i could get a 12. i would have to get a new box. for trunk space (not that i even use the trunk anymore anyway) i would have preferred 1 sub back there and i figured; why not put a 15" in a small sealed enclosure - since i had heard that the alum15x hits hard and LOW in small sealed boxes... so...
by doblebo
Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:12 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: JBL 1200.1 + Alpine Type R 15 inch sub??
Replies: 13
Views: 6788

thank you all for the advice. this is a lot food for thought. now i'm kind of stuck wondering if there is a 15" sub that could do with 2 cubes sealed and be pushed with the JBL 1200.1? thanks!
by doblebo
Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: JBL 1200.1 + Alpine Type R 15 inch sub??
Replies: 13
Views: 6788

JBL 1200.1 + Alpine Type R 15 inch sub??

After less than 24 hours of roaming this forum, my mind is racing and this is what I've come up with (for just the bass). Thank you in advance for your feedback :bow Alpine Type-R 15 inch dvc sub pushed by JBL 1200.1 amp I want to run the amp mono bridged into the sub wired at a 2 ohm load (advertis...
by doblebo
Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:19 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: Hello
Replies: 15
Views: 6139

Looks like my last stop in my search for car audio forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome!!
by doblebo
Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:35 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: Hello
Replies: 15
Views: 6139

Hello

Hello, I was doing some searching and I think I've stumbled onto a great resource here :fing02: . Looking through the posts, I am greatful to have found a place that has such active contributions from industry professionals and serious enthusiasts. I am a real amateur when it comes to this stuff. I'...
by doblebo
Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:46 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Sorting the good bad and ugly
Replies: 359
Views: 101838

correct me if i'm wrong,but i beliieve that mb quart is owned by the rockford corporation now,not maxxsonics... Damon http://www.maxxsonics.com/news_MBQuart.html Lake Zurich IL. - Maxxsonics USA, the parent and manufacturer of Hifonics, Crunch, and Autotek mobile audio sound systems, has acquired t...
by doblebo
Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:51 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Sorting the good bad and ugly
Replies: 359
Views: 101838

Now that MB Quart is now owned my Maxxsonics, will it drop into the AVOID list (subwoofers), or will Hifonics subwoofers become Highly Recommended? LoL... I don't even jude a product by its company anymore. My stuff is a all a few years old and purchased based on tedious research. I really wish it w...