Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by Jimmy
Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:26 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Pioneer DEH-435 Clock
Replies: 5
Views: 3282

Thanks Again.

Yep, Pioneers website has a manual for DEH-340 and DEH-P430 but nothing for the DEH-435. I'm just lucky I guess!
by Jimmy
Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:09 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Pioneer DEH-435 Clock
Replies: 5
Views: 3282

Now, I have two additional complications in trying to set the clock:

1. Once the source button turns the DEH-435 off, no buttons work. It's off.
2. Also there is no function button.

Thank you for your efforts. Any other suggestions?
by Jimmy
Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:14 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Pioneer DEH-435 Clock
Replies: 5
Views: 3282

Pioneer DEH-435 Clock

I have searched the thread history and I see on 9/6/04 someone asked how to the change the time on a Pioneer DEH-435. I am also seeking assistance on "How to Change the Clock." I can not however pull up this historic thread, so therefore the question is asked … yet once again. Thank you fo...