Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2 matches

by schwindt14
Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:33 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Why no sound?
Replies: 3
Views: 2029

Well the only amp is the one that is built into the deck. The car is a 79 Monte Carlo so this is obviously not stock. I did all the wiring and installation myself(no wonder it quit). I just thought it was weird that they all quit at once.
by schwindt14
Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:52 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Why no sound?
Replies: 3
Views: 2029

Why no sound?

I have a pioneer deck with 2 sony 6x9's and 2 sony 3-1/2's. Every was bought about 9 months ago, and every worked great until about a week ago. While driving my car the audio just completely shut off. It then kicked back on 5 minutes later, but only for a short while. Since then I've gotten no sound...