I just upgraded the wiring to the amp to 0g wire and an adapter so they make a better connection
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 11 matches
- Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
- Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:20 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Re: Help again
Model for the subs are cw 12 stg2 and amp is kicker c 1200.1 https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190708/af0c1922c5e2af101ca219bfccd0ffd6.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190708/a84b0d74516571f1e0de23d9929c8352.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190708/b212cd383905ffc4320857646af204eb.jpg ht...
- Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15818
Re: Help
I connected the ground to the ground wire on the deck ima try to upgrade to a better deck when I get home
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
- Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Re: Help again
That is where my knowledge stops I just know how to run the wires and set the amp idk about ohms and load and stuff
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:00 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15818
Re: Help
So it being a dual headunit is not helping matters, but maybe we can try and make it better. Are your speakers going through an amp, or just the deck? ' If all your speakers that are making the noise, are going through an external amp. I would first check your ground on the amp, keep it short as po...
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:57 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Re: Help again
Gain is set to half wayishguidrozb1996 wrote:It's not a sub/amp issue it's been there before I got the subs so its deffinately a radio issue
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:57 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Re: Help again
I'm sorry wrong post. Give me a second to find it Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk Amp is a kicker c1200.1 and I couldnt find the sub model from google I'm at work right now and the subs are in my suv at the office. Wires are ran from the battery to the amp ground is to a bolt under my seat wit...
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:52 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Re: Help again
I'm sorry wrong post. Give me a second to find itguidrozb1996 wrote:It's not a sub/amp issue it's been there before I got the subs so its deffinately a radio issue
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:51 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Re: Help again
Hi Welcome to the forum. Let's see if we can figure out the issue. Could you let us know the model number of the amp, and also the subs you have? Also how do you have them wired? Where is your gain setting on the amp set too? Last question, where is your amp grounded? It's not a sub/amp issue it's ...
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:06 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Help again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 37517
Help again
Would my amp be too small, my wires, or some other problem if everytime I turn my radio to a certain volume it sends my amp into protection mode until I turn it down again. I have a 2400 watt kicker amp with 2 1200 watt rms massive 12" subs the power and ground wires are 4ga and the speaker wir...