Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:53 am
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: Hey All
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2084
Hey All
Hello, Figured I would toss in a thread over here. I just bought a 1988 Daytona Shelby Z. First time with a real sound system, so I figured it might be plan to learning about car audio and how to work them properly. I have a 12" JBL in the back, with a tempermental Panasonic DF-88 deck. The amp...
- Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:45 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: help with a panasonic deck
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1908
help with a panasonic deck
Hey, I'm brand new here, but you guys seem very knowledgeable, and I had a few questions I was hoping could be answered. I have a Panasonic CQ-DF88 deck, and when I go to pop in a cd, it doesn't pull properly. It will pull the cd about half-way, and then I have to help it along. Similar thing happen...