Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 23 matches

by jamesavery22
Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:39 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Sorting the good bad and ugly
Replies: 359
Views: 101856

Was there ever a discussion about xovers and eq's? Having something like a "sound processors" category? Sifted through almost all of the pages of this thread and didn't find much.
by jamesavery22
Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:30 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Website with stock deck uninstall guides?
Replies: 7
Views: 3546

KikiTheCat wrote:http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.

Thank you very much. Thats actually the site I used many years back
by jamesavery22
Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:35 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Website with stock deck uninstall guides?
Replies: 7
Views: 3546

Justin from Detroit wrote:They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol

lol great. Everyone gets treats while I get solely sold out.
by jamesavery22
Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:27 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Website with stock deck uninstall guides?
Replies: 7
Views: 3546

ALL Removal Instructions, Car Stereo, Front and Rear Speaker, $8.99

Not going to pay for this. I can figure it out on my own, I just like to read ahead and be sure.
by jamesavery22
Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:13 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Website with stock deck uninstall guides?
Replies: 7
Views: 3546

Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

Im sorry if I missed it. Im guessing this is something people ask a lot. I read through the FAQs but never saw it. I swore, years ago when I still messed around with car stereos, there was a website that had tons of PDFs that had walkthroughs with pictures on how to uninstall your stock deck. For th...
by jamesavery22
Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:17 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?
Replies: 15
Views: 7745

sinister audio wrote:i have a sale this week on DLS and you can get that amp for under 340 bucks with a warranty.
Too far out of my price range, sorry =\

Looking at getting a 404m to power both a component set and a sub now.
by jamesavery22
Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:37 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?
Replies: 15
Views: 7745

The ca-31 looks perfect in terms of specs. And guessing you guys wouldnt recommend it if it wasnt a very clean amp. There is a dealer in VA but not close to me so I'd have to find an online dealer.

still think it would be cheaper to find a 50w x 2 and a 75w x 2 eclipse on ebay :shrug:
by jamesavery22
Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:19 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?
Replies: 15
Views: 7745

I was just looking at that 5ch amp because there were a few on ebay. I only need to power one 10 and a component set so I'm looking at some cheap 2 channel eclipse amps on ebay.
by jamesavery22
Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:14 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Sound Quality subs well under $200...
Replies: 8
Views: 3449

What type and size box are you going to put those HF's in? From the other threads on them people say they work best in a "large" sealed box. But I have yet to see any exact cubic feet recommendations.
by jamesavery22
Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:08 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?
Replies: 15
Views: 7745

ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?

Does anyone know if that 3650's sub channel is 2ohm stable? Guessing it isn't but I cannot find any literature on it at all...