Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:24 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Pioneer AVH-X391BHS audio out help.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5154
Re: Pioneer AVH-X391BHS audio out help.
Hi Welcome to the forums Do your headrest monitors have RCA inputs for audio and video? You say the video is working fine, does the video come from the deck? Yes, there is a pigtail that runs down the headrest support arm to underneath the seat. There is a power cord and video and audio L/R RCA plu...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:58 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Pioneer AVH-X391BHS audio out help.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5154
Pioneer AVH-X391BHS audio out help.
I just replaced my old HU (accidental touchscreen shatter) and I'm running into trouble getting audio piped to the rear headrest monitors so I don't have to listen to Alvin and The Chipmunks for 12 hours (video is fine). Anyway, the unit has 4V pre-outs (front, rear, sub). I've tried known working c...