There's No Legs Missing
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 5 matches
- Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:00 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: 1250 w Planet Audio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8537
- Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: 1250 w Planet Audio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8537
Re: 1250 w Planet Audio
OK Thanks For responding .. I don't know what resisters I need to order and Also don't Know how to Check Other component's that may Caused it. I did think of that as well though..
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
- Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: 1250 w Planet Audio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8537
Re: 1250 w Planet Audio

Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
- Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:10 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: 1250 w Planet Audio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8537
Re: 1250 w Planet Audio
I believe its my Output Bipolar transistors Any Advice would Help I want to order Parts and Fix my self
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
- Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:58 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: 1250 w Planet Audio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8537
1250 w Planet Audio
I have no Sound coming out of amp . Powers on not in protection Mode has Burnt its not Horrible Should be Easy fix
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk
Sent from my TG751C using Tapatalk