Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:39 am
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Is Pioneer Good?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2616
- Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:24 am
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Is Pioneer Good?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2616
The Model number of the sub is TS-W384C. Link Below -
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/p ... 43,00.html
I want to use it on a Pioneer Deck - DEH-P2550
and i currently have an INFINITY Amplifier 2 chanel about 400 watts and two pioneer 6x9 speakers 340watts each.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/p ... 43,00.html
I want to use it on a Pioneer Deck - DEH-P2550
and i currently have an INFINITY Amplifier 2 chanel about 400 watts and two pioneer 6x9 speakers 340watts each.
- Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:52 am
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Is Pioneer Good?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2616
Is Pioneer Good?
I just got a Pioneer 15" SubWoofer 700watts
is it good?
is it good?