Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:15 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Possible amp/sub failing - Please Help!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5456
Re: Possible amp/sub failing - Please Help!
That's the problem. I tried setting it down. It works for a while, then I have to set it lower and lower. It seems like it's getting worse over time. Right now I have it at the "normal" setting (about 2v) and the sub volume is way too low. I just get very mild bass with no thump. I usually...
- Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:28 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Possible amp/sub failing - Please Help!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5456
Possible amp/sub failing - Please Help!
I have a Pioneer GM-D7500M amp and Infinity reference 12" SVC subwoofer. I have a new battery and alternator, and 12 gauge speaker wires going to the sub. I also have 8 gauge power wires going to the battery. I got RCA cables going from a 4 volt sub out on the deck. My system used to work great...