Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:59 pm
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Wiring Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7042
Re: Wiring Help
Ok will give it a try today and let you know how I get on with it.
- Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:13 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Wiring Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7042
Re: Wiring Help
Yes it is but with that there is four channels to go into two at the equalizer. So if I use a 'y' connector to create to channels will I be able to still get my four channels in the end and still controlled by the HU
- Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:52 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Wiring Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7042
Wiring Help
It's a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (2014) I am installing a Soundstream BX-4EQ equalizer with a Vibe SlickS4-V2 4 channel amp. I want to be able to have full control of all speakers through the head unit so wondering if that would be possible if I were to use a y connector to link front (l+r) and rear ...
- Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:54 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Wiring Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7042
Wiring Help
Hi all, I'm trying to add an equaliser and amp to my factory head unit but the parking sensors use the speakers to indicate the location of an object. If I use a y connector to get all 4 channels to 2 for the equaliser, when it splits will I still have control of all channels from the HU?