Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:02 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Added amp and subs to factory monsoon system....no sound from subs
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6450
Re: Added amp and subs to factory monsoon system....no sound from subs
Chris, First off, thanks for the reply. You are correct, I have tapped both before and after the factory amp. The lines coming from the amp do indeed go directly to the speakers which are only about 2 feet away. As far as the signal coming from the deck I am pretty sure it is digital but not 100% c...
- Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:20 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Added amp and subs to factory monsoon system....no sound from subs
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6450
Re: Added amp and subs to factory monsoon system....no sound from subs
Hi, Welcome to the forum. This one sounds tough, I was going to say try tapping in after the factory amp but it sounds like you already did that. I was wondering if from the deck, to the amp it's a digital signal. That's how it is on my 4Runner. But tapping after the factory amp, should be an analo...
- Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:05 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Added amp and subs to factory monsoon system....no sound from subs
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6450
Added amp and subs to factory monsoon system....no sound from subs
So I have been ripping my hair out for the past 4 days over this. I have a 2007 G6 GT with the factory monsoon system in it. I want to retain the stock headunit and that has been the biggest mistake of the whole process. I installed a Pioneer GM-D9601 Mono Amp along with 2ea 12 inch Comp VR's. The a...