Yeah, I'm only wanting one sub. And it needs to be a shallow mount because I'm in a Ford Ranger so there's no space to spare. This is the sub in looking at.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 21&alt=web
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:38 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Beginner Looking for a Little Help Choosing Components
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5074
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Beginner Looking for a Little Help Choosing Components
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5074
Beginner Looking for a Little Help Choosing Components
I have replaced all four speakers and receiver in my truck with what I consider amazing compared to the factory setup. Now I'm to the point where I need a little bass. And I mean "a little", I have a standard cab Ford Ranger so something small (8-10") and it has to be a shallow mount ...