Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Bad Preouts on pioneer HU .?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5464
Re: Bad Preouts on pioneer HU .?
I don't think it's going to be the deck, it's possible but since it's brand new I doubt it's that. Just to make sure, there is no setting on the deck that turns off the RCAs is there? I doubt there is such a feature, but good to check. For a test do you have any other source you could hook up to yo...
- Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:16 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Bad Preouts on pioneer HU .?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5464
Re: Bad Preouts on pioneer HU .?
Yes, it's a mono block amp, powering one sub. The amp turns on, everything is connected properly. I triple checked everything.
- Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:10 pm
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Bad Preouts on pioneer HU .?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5464
Bad Preouts on pioneer HU .?
just recently replaced my deck, Amp, and sub to more updated current ones. The deck is a pioneer deh 9600bhs , the amp is the pioneer GM d9601 . The problem I'm running into is that the amp isn't powering the sub, everything is on but that. I took it to a shop and they said the amp was bad, left th...