Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 6 matches

by cyberface
Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:00 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6285

All the shops I've been to around here are either $30 or $35 to install. That's total install no matter how long it takes.
by cyberface
Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:57 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6285

Ok here's what I've come up with:
JL W6 10 - $299
JL 500/1 - $499
Box - $55
p50 adapter - $16.99
Amp Kit -$35
Labor - $35
Total Price 939.99

How's that sound? I have to have a shop do it since I can't put it in myself....
by cyberface
Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:19 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6285

smoker wrote:man for a grand you can get about anything within reason that you want, especially if you do your own work. where are you located. maybe someone here has a hook up for you....
I'm in the McComb, Mississippi area.
by cyberface
Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:45 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6285

plenty of good companies out there. better off naming a budget and telling us what you want to do or get out of the system.. your musical tastes etc.. otherwise you'll get a hundred different suggestions from a hundred different people As far as budget I would like to stay between $700 and $1000. I...
by cyberface
Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:34 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6285

well to be honest, im a mustang guy and if i had a roush mustang i wouldnt touch it. just drive it fast. but if you are bound to do thisi would look around a lot more. i dont know a lot about crossfire but i have owned a jl 250/1 and it was alright. unfortunately there is more power out there for t...
by cyberface
Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:35 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 6285

Newbie to the audio world needs help with purchase!!!

I'm shopping for a system to put in my 2005 Roush Mustang. A friend says I should go with JL Audio W3 10" woofer and a JL Audio 250/1 amp. I went to a local shop and they said that a Crossfire VR600D Amp for $449 and A crossfire DB310D woofer for $119 would be the way to go. My friend says that...