what color etc it is? any hints. wont it defect the LED?
I had 1 player with the same prob and connecting illumi wire to 12vcd now the display has no illumi at all. wondering what is the suitable voltage for it.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Ford 5cd changer din unit
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3012
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:36 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Ford 5cd changer din unit
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3012
Ford 5cd changer din unit
hi all, I just bought from a friends, used 5 cd changer (built in changer) din unit. I got this problem, all the button has no illumi, all functioning just fine but just that. Anybody has any suggestion on the wiring side. Anybody has a complete wiring diagram for it. info Model # YEFM031253. Ill tr...