Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by linusdicosta253
Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:55 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Best cheap basic audio setup for an old car?
Replies: 7
Views: 14811

Re: Best cheap basic audio setup for an old car?

New car stereo system for cheap? So I have an older SUV which runs perfectly fine. I haven't had any problems with my little truck getting me back and forth to where I need to be. However, the lights on my radio have completely went out. I can't see what station to turn it to or anything. And the wo...
by linusdicosta253
Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:52 am
Forum: Performance & Modification
Topic: Lastes pic of my genesis
Replies: 8
Views: 23150

Re: Lastes pic of my genesis

its really awesome and lovely indeed


billboard truck | led billboard truck
by linusdicosta253
Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:49 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Best cheap basic audio setup for an old car?
Replies: 7
Views: 14811

New car stereo system for cheap?

So I have an older SUV which runs perfectly fine. I haven't had any problems with my little truck getting me back and forth to where I need to be. However, the lights on my radio have completely went out. I can't see what station to turn it to or anything. And the worse part is, I can't have my volu...