Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12908
Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved
I loved all kinds of cereal but never had a chance to try the NES one. As a kid I really liked hot dogs for some reason. Now I think they're the worst food ever, but back then I could eat them all day. I think the Internet had something to do with it when I could finally see what some foods were mad...
- Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:00 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: What kind of system can I get or can I?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4834
Re: What kind of system can I get or can I?
Yeah it can be a bummer dealing with the regular radio that comes with your vehicle. It can be difficult to get your first system put in, but once you do it the next time will be that much easier. Each vehicle is different in some ways, but the process can be repeated after you're aware of what you'...