Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 5 matches

by jman21
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:26 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Kicker dx1000. 1
Replies: 3
Views: 5070

Actual amp is about 8x8. 10 x8 with screw mounts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
by jman21
Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Kicker dx1000. 1
Replies: 3
Views: 5070

Kicker dx1000. 1

Has anyone ever ran this amp or actually seen what it can do. I just got it today and was very surprised at the size an weight. I knew it was small but..its a bit hard to believe it can push 1000 watts. All reviews are great so I figured why not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
by jman21
Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Which amp do I need
Replies: 4
Views: 5273

Awesome who doesn't like new toys. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
by jman21
Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Which amp do I need
Replies: 4
Views: 5273

I'm sorry its a dx1000. 1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
by jman21
Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:29 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Which amp do I need
Replies: 4
Views: 5273

Which amp do I need

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Looking to get some advice on a few amps. I just bought a punch p3d412 dual 4ohm and I currently have a kicker zx750. 1 and thinking of getting the kicker dx100. 1. Which amp would be a better for this. Can the dx run in a 1ohm load and supply the full power. Is there ...