Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 5 matches

by rock006
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Car audio installation and audio repair needs in Hawaii??
Replies: 2
Views: 2043

you can check this http://tcacaraudio.com/, they do all caraudio installation and audio repair needs. I hope this helps :)
by rock006
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:38 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Best noise filter?
Replies: 14
Views: 10746

honestly, i'm trying it as a last-ditch effort before i ditch the deck. i figure that they're cheap, and if it's some sort of grounding issue (i'm only using the factory ground in the truck) then possibly the noise filter will stop it. i guess if it's hopeless i won't even bother...i just really do...
by rock006
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: 2014 Ford Focus Sony/Sync?MFT system...
Replies: 10
Views: 6969

No idea friend.............
by rock006
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:22 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Need advice on hooking up car audio system
Replies: 4
Views: 6936

hello friends..........

I am rock and I am new for this forum. i like this forum.
by rock006
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: New "Old School" set up, I am excited!
Replies: 3
Views: 5625

I don't have idea but i like your thread.