Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 4 matches
- Sat May 11, 2013 5:10 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Kenwood KDC-X696 problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6750
Re: Kenwood KDC-X696 problems
Will do, I appreciate the help!
- Fri May 10, 2013 6:34 pm
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Kenwood KDC-X696 problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6750
Re: Kenwood KDC-X696 problems
I have found the discrepancy. When I am playing music on the stereo, I am streaming it via bluetooth from my phone, and when the shop tests it, they are using the tuner. When I was testing the rcas from the back of the deck (with a voltmeter, the male plugs didn't want to connect) I was seeing volta...
- Fri May 10, 2013 6:32 am
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: New guy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4301
New guy
Hello, my name is Daryl. I have a degree in telecommunications from a technical college, so I have a fairly decent understanding of electronic circuits. I have always enjoyed upgrading the audio components in my vehicles, starting from my first truck. For the longest time i went the cheap route, but...
- Fri May 10, 2013 6:18 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Kenwood KDC-X696 problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6750
Kenwood KDC-X696 problems
Hello, I am new here. I will track down the introduction thread to properly introduce myself, but I figured that I would start with seeing if someone can help me figure out what is going on with my system. I have a 99 corolla, which has the above mentioned deck, an Alpine amp, and an Alpine 12"...