Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:27 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Pioneer DEH-4500BT not working right
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6864
It turned out to be the head unit. Got new one and sounds ok, but getting a clicking noise when turning the radio on and off. Also probably need to update all the wiring because it is getting close to 10 years old since last wiring. Also not getting a lot of clear sounding music I really can't descr...
- Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Pioneer DEH-4500BT not working right
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6864
Pioneer DEH-4500BT not working right
I am new to all of this stuff so bare with me. I purchased the DEH-4500BT to replace an old HU that was just shot. I hooked up all the wires to the wiring harness and they are all correctly matched to the stock wires. I only use ground (to the chassis), continuous 12V, ACC 12V, and remote wire. It i...