Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:27 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: [resolved] CD Player doesn't keep amps on in CD mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2408
- Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:06 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: [resolved] CD Player doesn't keep amps on in CD mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2408
CD Player doesn't keep amps on in CD mode
I just installed a couple bazooka amps to run my infiniti 5x7s in my truck. When I turn the CD player to receive input from the tuner everything works fine, but when I turn it to CD mode the amps cut off and I get no sound. The head unit is a Kenwood KDC-MP428, and I had a very similar set up in my ...