Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2 matches

by AS&S191
Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:55 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: thanks to you guys( 56k warning lots of pics )
Replies: 4
Views: 2775

"DARKNESS, imprisoning ME, ALL that I SEE, absolute HORROR, i cannot LIVE, i cannot DIE, trapped in mySELF, body my holding ceeeeellllllll, LANDMINES, has TAKEN my SIGHT, taken my SPEECH, taken my HEARING, taken my ARMS, taken my LEGS, taken my SOUL, left me with life in HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL Daa d...
by AS&S191
Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:22 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: just a grasshopper snatching at pebbles
Replies: 26
Views: 10463

Howdy all! Friend of Omar's here & lookin' to help a friend's ears bleed.....(what are friends for, right?). I'm old-school so I'll leave some of my old school opinions out of this, but......... I noticed a lot of folks have *specific* recommendations for subs, but only *vague* recommendations o...