Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by whitetrash21
Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: JBL 1200 with Arc Audio subs
Replies: 6
Views: 8957

Built the box since I couldn't find any I liked or that fit in my truck like I wanted. 3/4 mdf, insulating foam, ~2.5^3ft...... Been in for about a month now. They sound friggin sweet. Thanks again for the advice guys.
by whitetrash21
Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: JBL 1200 with Arc Audio subs
Replies: 6
Views: 8957

Sweet. Thanks to both of you, those drawings I can work with. One last question... from what I know, this amp is 2 ohm stable @ 1200 watts, 4 ohm stable @ 600 watts. Is it my speaker wiring that determines the load the amp sees??? There is nothing to adjust on the amplifier that will change ohm load...
by whitetrash21
Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: JBL 1200 with Arc Audio subs
Replies: 6
Views: 8957

JBL 1200 with Arc Audio subs

I've got a JBL 1200.1 amplifier and two Arc Audio 10" D4's. I've been trying to figure out how to wire these together to keep a 4 ohm load on the subs so I don't pop them. I am far from an audio or electronics expert and I'm still not sure if this will even work. I was shown this site and some ...