Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue May 24, 2005 1:44 am
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Barely Any Sound ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2457
Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate it. I didn't have time to work on the problem today, but I did talk to someone at the local car audio shop, and he said the same Jeremy said... Tahoes rear speaker locations just aren't condusive to good sound. The speakers point straight down towards th...
- Mon May 23, 2005 2:34 am
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: Barely Any Sound ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2457
Barely Any Sound ?
Hi All! This is my first post...so go easy on the Newbie. Recently purchased a '99 Chev Tahoe 2Dr./4WD, and I noticed that I was barely gettting any sound out of the rear speakers, which are mounted on the headliner. I replaced the speakers, but no change, so I figured the factory deck unit was faul...