Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 4 matches

by erynlynee
Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: I need help with Clation VX400 touch screen
Replies: 6
Views: 14242

lol thanks i found it right before you sent that.
by erynlynee
Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:27 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: I need help with Clation VX400 touch screen
Replies: 6
Views: 14242

ok so i am on the clarion website and can't find a number to call them


nevermind i found it
by erynlynee
Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: I need help with Clation VX400 touch screen
Replies: 6
Views: 14242

Ok thanks I will try that.
by erynlynee
Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: I need help with Clation VX400 touch screen
Replies: 6
Views: 14242

I need help with Clation VX400 touch screen

I just had a Clarion vx400 installed in my car last night. I was messing with the general settings and was trying to set the monitor brightness. Somehow I accidentally got on the ts calibration screen. When it told me to touch the corners, I didn't know that I was supposed to touch the little square...